G2 Automatic Log Milling Machine
Combining the joinery features of the Krusimatic
G1 with the milling speed of the CM-40 CNC
For manufacture of
- machined log structures
- factory made components for
- timber frames
Click on photos above for larger views and descriptions of the G2 at
Take a profiled log, mill dovetails, lap
joints, joinery, end-cuts, key-cuts; drill holes, and finish with
special features such as electrical
boxes, all in one pass, without turning the log.
The Krusimatic G2 has all the specialized tools needed for joinery processes
— altogether more than 21 tools to choose from.
- Compact design, only 10 feet deep, 8 feet wide.
- All processes are performed inside the enclosure.
- Cut-offs fall into and are removed from a central pit.
- Mill shavings are extracted by air suction, leaving work area remarkably
- So quiet, you can have a conversation beside the working
Does it all, better
- Logs can be more than 40 feet long, or as short as 18 inches. Produce pieces
as short as 4".
- Complex or simple, precision is king.
- Controller cabinet includes climate control for electronic components.
- State-of-the-art touchscreen, industrial PC with movable ergonomic panel
and single beam production software.
- Automatic in-feed table holds large quantities of logs for unattended production,
according to cut-lists.
- Automatic lubrication of all joints.
- Minimal down-time.
- Cleaning and maintenance:
once a week for 15 minutes.
The right CNC joinery and wood milling machine for you
If you manufacture machined log structures, factory made components
for houses, or timber frames, our new Krusimatic G2, the combination machine
(joinery / milling) may be the right one for you.
Join the legions of Krusi users. Many have logged over 30,000
hours on their machines.
Quality so good, our customers take the lead time of 12 months in stride!
Krusimatic G2 Specs | krusi.com home
A demo for "single beam software" for the Krusimatic is
available from www.ist.at.
Here's the direct link to the Download.
Choose the latest version - at time of writing, it is "V5.22_2006jan18." The
Install.txt file is in German - click here for our