Mill logs for machined log cabins or log homes, square logs, D-logs or round logs.
To order, or for more information on the Krusi Log Home Milling Machine, send us an or call us toll free at 1-800-350-8176.
Timber Tools is your North American representative for Krusi of Switzerland, serving the USA and Canada.
Increase your efficiency!
Process logs in a single pass on one machine.
Swiss Efficiency. Precise and Robust.
If you manufacture machined log structures, whether of square logs, D-logs or round logs, our Krüsi CM-40, the well-tested Log Home Milling Machine, may be right for you. Over 800 manual and 23 CNC log home milling machines have been installed to date. These log mills operate in many countries and in many different climate zones.
End cuts, milling and drilling processes are performed on the same working plane.
• Tooling for round, square or D-logs
• With or without the sawmill unit
• With or without the end lap milling unit
• With or without CNC-controlled, hydropneumatic automation
• Enduring, precise processing accuracy.
All guide tracks for the processing units are of very tough carbon steel, hardened, tempered and polished to the highest precision.
• Smooth operation from the pre-stressed and dust protected ball bearings.
• Enjoy safety and operating comfort from the automatic and electric relay controller.
• Made for years of trouble-free operation.
The CNC log home mill, CM 40-CNC, is designed for square log or D-log production. These Log Home Mills can automatically prefabricate house elements from a CAD design, allowing the house to be assembled on the construction site in one to two days.
See the CMI Log Home Milling Machine in action: